BCBA Position in Caribbean
St Thomas, St Croix and Other Islands
Therapy Adventures is looking for experienced or new Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to serve at one of our partner organizations in the Caribbean.
This is an exciting opportunity for a BCBA who is passionate about working with children with autism and related developmental delays.
We are looking for a BCBA to train and oversee a group of exceptional RBTs. You will need to collaborate with our multidisciplinary team of speech-language pathologists, feeding therapists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists to provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) assessments and clinical services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with children with autism or other developmental disabilities or be a new BCBA who is willing to be mentored
- Prior supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and train others independently
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree and Board Certified Behavior Analyst® certification
- Previous experience administering skill-based assessments
Benefits include: We offer a competitive compensation package, professional development reimbursement, paid vacation, great health insurance, and more!
- Manage a caseload of amazing clients & families
- Establish and monitor treatment plans of clients
- Supervise & train BTs
"*" indicates required fields